It's time to take up the torch once again. I always fantasized I'd have a blog to rival Joe My God or Towleroad but obviously I'm going to have to feel my way about and figure out just how this is going to work. What form will it take? How do I tell stories on here? Hopefully I can figure out a way to make it something more than a simple recording of the trivialities of my day. Despite the fact that I have a truly individual perspective that should be shared with the world, should I really make people suffer through the banalities that make up my days? So I'll tell a story today. Actually, it's a retelling. But here's the deal. No story I ever tell on this blog should ever be considered factual. The people I write about, figments of my imagination. The events, total fabrications. Any resemblances they might have to events in my past, purely coincidental. I might change a name here and there. I might use a name of someone I once knew. Or maybe this entirely fictional character will simply share a name with some person from the real world. And that, as they say, is that.
No comments:
Post a Comment