Lord almighty! Remind me to never post when I’m overly medicated! I have to admit that week was kinda gruesome but still! I’d spent most of that week in my bedroom feeling sorry for myself. Now I'm focusing on the two adolescent kittens that are running around my house like maniacs. We're also all trying to become more spiritual. Last night we went to a past lives workshop. JJ my little boy cat has informed me that in his most recent past life he was an undercover operative for the CIA and was hot on the trail to Bin Laden’s hiding place when he was assassinated by an enemy agent. Rainbow was a housewife in Indiana and she’s not sure she approves of all the goings on in this house. I was the slave to a pair of housecats in upper Egypt until they died and I was buried alive with them in their tomb. The more things change........
She has two primary issues: JJ’s determination to seek out and destroy all enemies of the United States Constitution and my determination to seek out and ravish a 22 year-old surfer boy. However, JJ's got a lot of growing to do before he returns to Pakistan to renew his search for terrorists and I have less of a chance to bag a 22 year-old surfer boy than JJ has to land Bin Laden. In the meantime we watch Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman every afternoon followed by The Daily Show. I'm trying to mold his little kitty brain into becoming a staunch defender of civil rights while giving him a healthy sense of humor at the same time.
As a result of my newest herniated disk, I’ve been watching a lot of TV while JJ continues to train in order to return to active duty and Rainbow works her little kitty fingers to the bone learning to operate this keyboard so she can get online and find a decent cleaning service. Occasionally they both get distracted chasing bugs. If you read my earlier post might remember that there are a lot of bugs for them to chase. As a result neither one of them has made a whole lot of progress in their missions. This is great because it means that I will have plenty of time to teach both of them the lyrics to the entire Sondheim songbook.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are on the mend!
Cynda
Post a Comment